Born in kolkata (1975), Graduatefrom Calcutta University(1997),studied Indian style painting from prf. Samir Ghosh(depertment head of Chandpara Art College) Diploma in Painting from DQ, Hyderabad 2010 to 2012.
" my work have dramatic representation with a constant exploration in mutation of mythology and religious charecter those expresses concerns of relationships between the human passion and surroundings, also attempt of modifications of natural appearances in order to arrive of intense impression of realism".
- Group Show :–
Ranjit Sarkar participated in various group shows in Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, and Abroad.
- International art&photography fastival 2016 (Neheru Centre) Mumbay.
- International art auction 2016 (khajuraho) MP.
- International art fastival 2012(Bandra Kurla complex) mumbay.
- 2016-7days(we 7) Lokayata art gallery, New Delhi.
- 2016 - 3days (international women's week) officers club, Safderjang Airport Authority, Safderjang, New Delhi.
- 2014 - 3days workshop organized by Remadhav art gallery,Noida,New Delhi.
- 2016 (Body &Soul) Lalit kala academy,gallery 8, New delhi.
- 2016 (Enlightenment of Journey) Lokayata art Gallery,Hauzkhas Village,New Delhi.
- 2014 (Hayatt Regency) New Delhi.
- • AIFACS Award 2017
• Kalaspandan International award